Tuesday, November 19, 2013

VIVA GARAGE VISIT

I have been working with the David, owner of Viva Garage on ideas for my 180SX Sports Sedan, now i should say, my car is not a full blown SS, i simply dont have the funds to compete at the top level, the front running cars are for the most part big dollar engineering marvels.....i...on the other hand will be on a strict budget, maybe 10% of what they spend...so im looking at being as smart as i can.....with Viva we are focusing on aero....my 180 is running a full Rocket Bunny Kit from Japan, including the GT wing wing struts that are the Ben Sopra 380sx project, and a full carbon fibre rear diffuser also by Rocket Bunny. Viva Garage are also making me a carbon front diffuser and side diffusers. So we should have a decent slippery car that will produce downforce.




No comments:

Post a Comment